Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is the first business school in Italy and the second in Europe, a university where over 30 languages are taught. Just like the city that hosts it, it is a crossroads of cultures, fields of research, ideas and creativity. A modern university that keeps up with the times by realizing within its eight departments advanced research projects and innovative study programs in order to guarantee an excellent educational experience. Through its five interdepartmental schools, Ca’ Foscari has made these educational approaches cross-cutting and integrated. In this way, whoever studies in Venice can acquire a wider range of and more articulate skills: economy is put into contact with cultural heritage, languages intersect with economics, restoration meets science just to cite a few examples.
Ca’ Foscari University also offers a wide portfolio of international programmes, with Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, Professional’s Master’s programmes and Phd’s.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs in English
- Economics and Business
- Digital Management
- Business Administration and Management
- Philosophy, International Studies and Economics
- Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism
Master’s Degree Programs in English
- Economics and finance
- European, American and Postcolonial language and literature
- Comparative International Relations
- Language Sciences
- Computer science
- Environmental Sciences
- Conservation Science and Technology for Cultural Heritage
- Data Analytics for Business and Society
- Digital and Public Humanities
- Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities
- Environmental Humanities
- Global Development and Entrepreneurship
- Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials
Financial aid for high-achieving international students:
For new master’s students, Ca’ Foscari is offering:
- 2 Ca’ Foscari Academic Excellence Scholarships: 8,500 euro per year for two years (one is for a student enrolling in an English-taught master’s degree and the other is for a student enrolling in an Italian-taught master’s degree)
- 28 Ca’ Foscari Honours Scholarships: 7,000 euro per year for two years (for students studying in English or Italian)
For new bachelor’s students enrolling in English- or Italian-taught programmes, Ca’ Foscari is offering:
- 10 Ca’ Foscari Honours Scholarships: 6,500 euro per year for three years
For Ca’ Foscari Foundation Year students enrolling in a bachelor’s degree, Ca’ Foscari is offering:
- 3 Ca’ Foscari Foundation Scholarships: 6,500 euro per year for three years
For non-EU students applying through EAC Skopje, the FIRST deadline to complete and submit an application is January 12th, 2022. The SECOND deadline for application is February 22nd, 2022.
To submit a successful enrollment and scholarship application refer to our local representative EAC Skopje. EAC services are free of charge.
Applicants who apply through EAC Skopje will not pay the mandatory application fee.
EAC Skopje; T/M: +38923246304; +38975398349; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org