Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is the first business school in Italy and the second in Europe, a university where over 30 languages are taught. Just like the city that hosts it, it is a crossroads of cultures, fields of research, ideas and creativity. A modern university that keeps up with the times by realizing within its eight departments advanced research projects and innovative study programs in order to guarantee an excellent educational experience. Through its five interdepartmental schools, Ca’ Foscari has made these educational approaches cross-cutting and integrated. In this way, whoever studies in Venice can acquire a wider range of and more articulate skills: economy is put into contact with cultural heritage, languages intersect with economics, restoration meets science just to cite a few examples.
Ca’ Foscari University also offers a wide portfolio of international programmes, with Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, Professional’s Master’s programmes and Phd’s.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Business Administration
- Digital Management
- Economics and Business
- Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism
- Philosophy, International, and Economic Studies
Masters Degree Programs
- Data Analytics for Business and Society
- Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities
- Economics, Finance, and Sustainability
- Global Development and Entrepreneurship
- Global Accounting and Finance
- Language Sciences – Language Sciences Curriculum: Language Sciences Path
- Innovation and Marketing
- International Management
- Comparative International Relations
- European, American, and Postcolonial Language and Literature – Literatures and Cultures Curriculum: American Studies Path
- European, American, and Postcolonial Language and Literature – Literatures and Cultures Curriculum: English Studies Path
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Conservation Science and Technology for Cultural Heritage
- Digital and Public Humanities
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Humanities
- Environmental Sciences – Global Change and Sustainability Curriculum
- Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials
- Sustainable Chemistry and Technologies – Biomolecular Chemistry Curriculum
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
- 5 Jan 2024, 13:00:00 Europe/Rome time
This will be the first of 8 separate admission rounds for the 2024/25 academic year.
For more information regarding deadlines, eligibility for scholarships, and application procedures please contact our local representative EAC Skopje by scheduling an appointment below. Our services are free of charge.