School: Medicine and Surgery
Intake: September 2021
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 6 years
Degree awarded: Laurea in Medicine and Surgery
Total ECTS: 360
In order to achieve formative goals, the Medicine and Surgery programme is organized to offer a total number of 360 University Formative Credits, Crediti Formativi Universitari (CFU), spread over a 6-year course. 60 credits consist of activities aimed at acquiring specific professional skills. Each CFU corresponds to 12 hours of teaching. In case of professional training, each credit corresponds to 17 hours.
The following procedure is applicable to candidates holding or who are about to obtain a non-Italian high school qualification; it is NOT applicable to candidates registered in:
- Italian High Schools located both in Italy and abroad
- European Schools and the Accredited European Schools
- German high schools located in Italy who sit for the Italian Esame di stato in addition to the Abitur
who must follow the admission procedures for domestic students.
The programme has a maximum capacity of 80 places divided as follows:
- 30 seats reserved to Italian and EU citizens residing anywhere and non-E.U. citizens legally residing in Italy with permesso di soggiorno / residence permit
- 50 seats reserved to non-EU citizens residing abroad
Closure of the applications: March 15, 2021
For more information about the required documents, application procedure and scholarships, schedule an appointment with our local representative EAC Skopje.
Our services are free of charge.