This course includes 15 classes divided in 5 weeks. Duration of the classes is 90 min, three times a week. The minimum number of students for starting a group is 3 and all groups have up to 6 students. Students also have the option to attend classes individually.
By successfully passing the course, the candidate obtains the following skills:
– Successfully read and comprehend texts from workplace environment
– Successfully listen and comprehend conversations from workplace environment
– Read, listen and then answer to a question
– Complete sentences in the right grammatical form
– Make a difference between words with similar meaning and look-alike words.
At the end of the course, the student will receive diagnostic feedback similar to the official score report along with suggestions about what lessons he or she might want to repeat or strengths and areas which can be improved.
TOEIC course content
Class 1: Introduction
Class 2: Grammar Rules 1
Class 3: Grammar Rules 2
Class 4: Grammar Rules 3
Class 5: Listening comprehension-pictures
Class 6: Listening comprehension: question/response
Class 7: Listening comprehension: short conversations
Class 8: Listening comprehension: short talks
Class 9: Reading comprehension: incomplete sentences
Class 10: Reading comprehension: incomplete texts
Class 11: Reading comprehension: reading – single passage
Class 12: Reading comprehension: reading – double passages
Class 13: Listening part – simulation
Class 14: Reading part – simulation
Class 15: TOEIC simulation
Every student will gain access to our e-learning platform where he or she can master the skills while being supervised by one of our certified trainers.
About the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test:
The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice assessment. There are two timed sections of 100 questions each.
The test takes approximately 2½ hours, with:
- 45 minutes for Section I: Listening
- 75 minutes for Section II: Reading
- approximately 30 minutes to answer biographical questions
Section I: Listening
Test takers listen to a variety of questions and short conversations recorded in English, then answer questions based on what they have heard (100 items total).
- Part 1: Photographs
- Part 2: Question-Response
- Part 3: Conversations
- Part 4: Short Talks
Section II: Reading
Test takers read a variety of materials and respond at their own pace (100 items total).
- Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
- Part 6: Error Recognition or Text Completion
- Part 7: Reading Comprehension