Course in duration of 36 classes, 18 classes for the verbal section and 18 classes for mathematical section, divided in 6 weeks. Duration of classes is 90 min, 3 times a week. Every student gets original book which is used as additional practice material and 3 month access to EAC e-classroom.
By successfully passing the course, the candidate obtains following skills:
- -successfully read and comprehend as well as answer questions based on given texts
- -appropriate and correct writing according to university standards
- -solve linguistic problems in the area of semantics
- -writing an essay on specific subject and analysing given argument
- -solve mathematical problems in the area of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and quantitative analysis
Introducing the GRE General Test
Introducing the Verbal part
Grammar rules 1
Grammar rules 2
Analyze of an Issue
Analyze of an Argument
Reading Comprehension Question Content Type
*TOEFL®,TOEFL iBT® and GRE® are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service® (ETS®) in the United States and other countries.