The TOEFL iBT® test is given in English and administered via the internet. There are 4 sections (reading, listening, speaking, and writing) which take a total of about 4 ½ hours to complete, including check-in.
This course includes 15 classes divided in 5 weeks. Duration of the classes is 90 min, three times a week. The minimum number of students for starting a group is 3 and all groups have up to 6 students. Students also have the option to attend classes individually.
By successfully passing the course, the candidate obtains the following skills:
– Successfully read and comprehend texts from an academic environment.
– Successfully listen and comprehend conversations and lectures from an academic or training context.
– Fluency and punctuality in oral expression at an academic level.
– Proper and correct writing skills according to university standards.
– Read, listen and then respond to a question.
– Listen and then speak in response to a question.
– Read, listen and then write in response to a question.
– Successfully use grammar rules while answering to a question.
– Efficiently take notes.
At the end of the course, the student will receive diagnostic feedback similar to the official score report along with suggestions about what lessons he or she might want to repeat or strengths and areas which can be improved.
TOEFL course content
Class 1: Introduction
Class 2: Grammar Rules 1
Class 3: Grammar Rules 2
Class 4: Grammar Rules 3
Class 5: Independent Essay/Types of independent essay
Class 6: Speaking – Question 1&2 (Hints)
Class 7: Listening Section (Overview & Questions)
Class 8: Speaking – Question 3&4
Class 9: Integrated Essay
Class 10: Speaking – Question 5&6
Class 11: Reading Section (Types of questions & Strategies)
Class 12: Reading Section – Practice
Class 13: Listening Section – Practice
Class 14: Speaking Section – Practice
Class 15: Writing Section – Practice
This course includes practice and full TOEFL® test simulation in a real testing environment with all materials provided to the student, similar to the test day.
Every student will gain access to our e-learning platform where he or she can master the skills while being supervised by one of our certified trainers.
*TOEFL®,TOEFL iBT® and GRE® are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service® (ETS®) in the United States and other countries.
TOEFL iBT® Test Content