Date(s) - 02/03/2023
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Holiday Inn, Skopje
Presenter: (Ms) Perishte Dastanova, International Recruitment Officer
Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business – BSB belongs to the top 1% of business schools in the world to have received double AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
BSB offers top-level Management training programs to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management, and postgraduate programs designed for recent graduates or professionals.
Rankings and Accreditations:
- Among the 250 business schools in France, BSB is in the top 15 (5 places in 7 years)
- BSB holds the double international accreditation AACSB and EQUIS among the Top 1% of business schools in the world
- Ranked in the top 100 of the Financial Times for 4 years
- Among the first 30 schools to obtain the Bienvenueen France label from Campus France
- Bachelor in Management
- Master in Management Grande Ecole
- MSc Luxury Management & Innovation
- MSc Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management
- MSc Arts & Cultural Management
- MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour
- MSc Green Tech & Sustainable Societies
- MSc Wine Management
- MSc Climate Change & Corporate Finance
- MBA Wine & Spirits Business
All visitors have to make a registration and get a free ticket before the event. Registration will be available online on our web pages, through EAC social media pages or they can make the registration at the entrance at the event. Registration for this event is obligatory. To avoid waiting in lines at the entrance of the event please register below and receive your free visitor badge.
* Please fill in all fields in the form. Incomplete form will be rejected!
Bookings are closed for this event.