Date(s) - 22/03/2023
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Guest: Official representative from the International Office / Outreach & Recruitment Unit
The Open Day will be held at EAC Skopje and will be dedicated to students who are interested in applying at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
The team of EAC Skopje along with our representative guest from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice will be present to answer questions and to help you with your application process. Bring your CV and any other prepared documents, find out if you are the right candidate for Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, and start the application during The Day.
During the event, you can learn about various scholarship opportunities in Italy and special offers from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice for EAC applicants.
About Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is the first business school in Italy and the second in Europe, a university where over 30 languages are taught. Just like the city that hosts it, it is a crossroads of cultures, fields of research, ideas and creativity. A modern university that keeps up with the times by realizing within its eight departments advanced research projects and innovative study programs in order to guarantee an excellent educational experience. Through its five interdepartmental schools, Ca’ Foscari has made these educational approaches cross-cutting and integrated. In this way, whoever studies in Venice can acquire a wider range of and more articulate skills: economy is put into contact with cultural heritage, languages intersect with economics, restoration meets science just to cite a few examples.
Ca’ Foscari University also offers a wide portfolio of international programmes, with Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, Professional’s Master’s programmes and Phd’s.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Business Administration
- Digital Management
- Economics and Business
- Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism
- Philosophy, International, and Economic Studies
Masters Degree Programs
- Data Analytics for Business and Society
- Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities
- Economics, Finance, and Sustainability
- Global Development and Entrepreneurship
- Language and Management to China
- Comparative International Relations
- European, American, and Postcolonial Language and Literature
- Trans-Mediterranean Studies: Migration, Cooperation, and Development
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Conservation Science and Technology for Cultural Heritage
- Digital and Public Humanities
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Humanities
- Environmental Sciences
- Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials
- Sustainable Chemistry and Technologies
For new master’s students:
- 2 Ca’ Foscari Academic Excellence Scholarships: 8,500 euro per year for two years (one is for a student enrolling in an English-taught master’s degree and the other is for a student enrolling in an Italian-taught master’s degree)
- 28 Ca’ Foscari Honours Scholarships: 7,000 euros per year for two years (for students studying in English or Italian)
For new bachelor’s students enrolling in English- or Italian-taught programs:
- 10 Ca’ Foscari Honours Scholarships: 6,500 euros per year for three years
For Ca’ Foscari Foundation Year students enrolling in a bachelor’s degree:
- 3 Ca’ Foscari Foundation Scholarships: 6,500 euros per year for three years
All visitors have to make a registration and get a free ticket before the event. Registration will be available online on our web pages, and through EAC social media pages or they can make the registration at the entrance at the event. Registration for this event is obligatory. To avoid waiting in lines at the entrance of the event please register below and receive your free visitor badge.
* Please fill in all fields in the form. An incomplete form will be rejected!
Bookings are closed for this event.