Among the most outstanding technical universities in Europe, Politecnico di Milano offers high quality teaching and a variety of postgraduate programmes in Architecture, Design and Engineering.
According to the QS World University Rankings 2015, Politecnico di Milano was ranked:
• 1st university in Italy
• 7th technical university in Europe
• 24th technical university in the world
EAC SKOPJE is a regional representative for Politecnico di Milano.
Master Programs in English:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Architectural Design and History
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Architecture – Building Architecture
- Architecture – Built Environment – Interiors
- Automation and Control Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Building and Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering for Risk Mitigation
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental and Land Planning Engineering
- Geoinformatics Engineering
- Landscape Architecture – Land Landscape Heritage
- Management Engineering
- Management of Built Environment
- Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
- Mathematical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Music and Acoustic Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Space Engineering
- Sustainable Architecture and Landscape Design
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Urban Planning and Policy Design
*From academic year 2019-20 Laurea magistrale programmes in Design accept students only in the first semester of the academic year (September intake)
Official deadline for submitting documents online: July 20th, 2019
The application procedure requires part of the original documents to be submitted to EAC Skopje so they can be sent via post to Milan by the office of EAC Skopje.
Deadline for submitting required documents to EAC Skopje is July 17th, 2019
For more information about the required documents, application procedure and scholarships, schedule an appointment with our local representative EAC Skopje.
Please refer to EAC office for fast and successful application process and to apply for scholarship.
Our services are free of charge.
Educational Advising Center, EAC
Str. Dame Gruev 14 A
1000 Skopje, R. Macedonia
T/ F: +3892 32 46 304
M: +38975 39 02 18