|EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its four-star rating for overall business education has been reaffirmed by prestigious QS in its rigorous evaluation for 2021. This outstanding result is a clear testament to the excellent business education that the institution provides to its multicultural student body of 100+ nationalities.
EU was awarded a maximum five stars for employability which reflects the tremendous achievements of its alumni, and in recognition of its reputation among employers, its employer presence on campus and level of graduate employment. EU’s online campus attained a top five-star rating in acknowledgement of the engaging experience of its online campus, founded in 2012.
Five stars were also awarded to EU’s Master of Business Administration (MBA), achieving 92% as a graduate employment rate and 100% for its international student body.
Find out more about how we excelled in the 2021 QS ratings here.
Campuses: BARCELONA | GENEVA | MONTREUX | MUNICH
Submit successful application at EU Business School Barcelona, Munich, Geneva and Montreux – Bachelor and Master programs
Date: 07 March 2022
Time: 19.00 PM
Location: Best Western Hotel Skopje
Presenter: Katja Misimovic
Interested students will learn:
- How to select correct program according your backgrounds
- Are you suitable candidate that fulfilling the requirements
- Time frame for application – Apply on time is crucial for successful placement
- How to apply for admission
- Which application documents are most important for positive admission and how to prepare them
- Which language/ entrance test / Interviews are required and how to prepare
- Positive admission and next steps for enrollment at the program
At the end of the presentation will be dedicated time for Q&A live session when students can ask questions and received answers by the team.
Please contact EAC Skopje via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com ) to confirm your presence and leave the following information:
- Phone number