Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business – BSB belongs to the top 1% of business schools in the world to have received double AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
BSB offers top-level Management training programmes to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management and postgraduate programmes designed for recent graduates or professionals.
Rankings and Accreditations:
- Among the 250 business schools in France, BSB is in the top 15 (5 places in 7 years)
- BSB holds the double international accreditation AACSB and EQUIS among the Top 1 of business schools in the world
- Ranked in the top 100 of the Financial Times for 4 years
- Among the first 30 schools to obtain the Bienvenueen France label from Campus France
- Bachelor in Management
- Master in Management Grande Ecole
- MSc Luxury Management & Innovation
- MSc Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management
- MSc Arts & Cultural Management
- MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour
- MSc Green Tech & Sustainable Societies
- MSc Wine Management
- MSc Sustainable Wine Tourism & Gastronomy
- MSc Climate Change & Corporate Finance
Between now and April, 80% of our scholarships will be awarded each month. The next round of scholarships is on March 15th.
All students admitted to BSB will be considered for a scholarship and if eligible, the amount will be automatically deducted from their tuition fees.
All you need is to fill out the application form for the programme you’re interested in.
There is no separate scholarship application process!
For more information regarding deadlines, scholarship and application procedures please contact our local representative EAC Skopje.