Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication, tourism management, international business, marketing, finance, digital business and entrepreneurship, among others.
We provide small, dynamic classes in English. Our experiential and pragmatic approach to business education together with EU’s global network prepares students for careers in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world.
At EU Business School, we don’t just help you find employment; we make you employable. Our programs expose students to the international business world through a diverse curriculum. Small class sizes provide a flexible and personalized approach, while our classes, taught in English, encourage students to communicate across borders. Case studies reaffirm our dynamic and interactive teaching methods for a hands-on business education.
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degrees
- BA (Hons) in Business Management & International Business
- BA (Hons) in Business Management & Marketing
- BA (Hons) in Business Management & Finance
- BA (Hons) in Business Management & Enterprise
- BA (Hons) in Business Management & Human Resources Management
- Master in Management
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Finance
- Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Digital Business
- Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
MBA programs in one of 11 majors:
- International Business
- Communication & Public Relations
- International Marketing
- Global Banking & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Digital Business
- Sports Management
- Human Resources Management
- Design Management
- Blockchain Management
Dual qualifications on campus:
- MSc in International Management
(both awarded by the University of Roehampton)
For more information about the required documents, application procedure, scholarships and deadline, schedule an appointment with our local representative EAC Skopje.
Please refer to EAC office for fast and successful application process and to apply for scholarship.
Our services are free of charge.