Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business – BSB belongs to the top 1% of business schools in the world to have received double AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
BSB offers top-level Management training programmes to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management and postgraduate programmes designed for recent graduates or professionals.
BSB also offers particular expertise in areas relating to French excellence, namely wine management via its internationally-reputed School of Wine & Spirits Business, and also arts and cultural management, for students seeking to transform a personal interest into their future career.
Rankings and Accreditations:
- Among the 250 business schools in France, BSB is in the top 15 (5 places in 7 years)
- BSB holds the double international accreditation AACSB and EQUIS among the Top 1 of business schools in the world
- Ranked in the top 100 of the Financial Times for 3 years
- Among the first 30 schools to obtain the Bienvenueen France label from Campus France
- Bachelor of Marketing & Business
- Master Grande Ecole (Master In Management)
- MSc Wine Management
- MBA Wine & Spirits Business
- MSc Global Marketing & Luxury Management
- MSc Digital Leadership
- MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- MSc Data Science & Organizational Behavior
For more information about the required documents, application procedure, and scholarships, schedule an appointment with our local representative EAC Skopje.
Our services are free of charge.