Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the largest private university in Europe boasting over 41 000 students across 12 Schools. UCSC distinguishes itself for its interdisciplinary approach and wide range of services tailored to meet international student’s needs. UCSC offers an impressive range of innovative English taught programs in the fields of Economics, Business Administration, International Relations, Psychology, Communications, Food Management, and Agriculture, Medicine and Surgery, Marketing, Arts Management and many others.
Thanks to its international students population, its ascendant academic reputation (12 disciplines ranked in the top 250 in the world, or higher by QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018), it’s strong tie with the business world (1° in Italy for connections students-employers in 2018 QS ranking) and the scholarship opportunities offered to talented international students Cattolica it’s the perfect place for an unforgettable and successful study abroad experience.
Milan is home to Cattolica’s largest and oldest campus, located in a stunningly beautiful medieval building in the heart of the city. By living and studying in Milan with its constant flow of international businesses and investments UCSC students are ideally positioned to put to practice the knowledge gained in their studies whilst living in a truly modern, progressive and international environment.
Bachelor Degrees in English:
- Economics and Management
- International Relations and Global Affairs
- Communication and Society
- Food Production Management, (Piacenza Campus)
- Medicine and Surgery (Rome Campus)
MASTER DEGREES IN ENGLISH (2 YEARS)
- Actuarial sciences for Insurance
- Agricultural and Food Economics, (Cremona Campus)
- The Art and Industry of Narration
- Banking and Finance
- Food Processing, innovation and tradition (Cremona Campus)
- Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- Healthcare Management, (Rome Campus)
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management
Specializing Masters Degrees in English (1 year):
- Advanced global studies
- Arts Management
- Credit risk management (2nd level Specializing Master – Undertaken after the completion of a graduate degree)
- Corporate Communication
- Cultural Diplomacy (Rome Campus)
- Data Science for Management
- Economics and finance (2nd level Specializing Master – Undertaken after the completion of a graduate degree)
- International Business
- International Business – Executive
- International Cooperation and Development
- International Marketing Management
- International Screenwriting and Production
- Luxury Goods Management
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Strategic Management for Global Business
- Viticulture and Enology (Piacenza Campus)
*where not indicated: program taught in Milan Campus
A few reminders:
- The previous Master in International Relations with intake every January has now changed to Advanced Global Studies, with intake in November 2020.
- International Cooperation & Development requires specific questions to be covered in the motivation letter as well as the Master in Middle Eastern Studies.
- All the programs have a Skype interview as part of the admission process (proof of B2 English language proficiency) and have partial scholarships available.
Deadline for application: March 15th, 2020
FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ON TUITION FEES AND LIVING COSTS ARE AVAILABLE.
Contact EAC office to fill in the scholarship application form and to receive the application code.
Our services are free of charge.