Among the most outstanding technical universities in Europe, Politecnico di Milano offers high quality teaching and a variety of postgraduate programmes in Architecture, Design and Engineering.
According to the QS World University Rankings 2019-2020, Politecnico di Milano was ranked:
- 1st university in Italy
- 6th among European technical universities
- 17th among world technical universities
Rankings by subject:
- #6 world best in design
- #11 world best in architecture
- #16 world best in engineering
EAC SKOPJE is a regional representative for Politecnico di Milano.
Master Programs in English:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Architectural Design and History
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Architecture – Building Architecture
- Architecture – Built Environment – Interiors
- Automation and Control Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Building and Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering for Risk Mitigation
- Communication Design
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Design & Engineering
- Design for the Fashion System
- Digital and Interaction Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental and Land Planning Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Geoinformatics Engineering
- Integrated Product Design
- Interior and Spatial Design
- Landscape Architecture – Land Landscape Heritage
- Management Engineering
- Management of Built Environment
- Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
- Mathematical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mobility Engineering
- Music and Acoustic Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Product Service System Design
- Space Engineering
- Sustainable Architecture and Landscape Design
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Urban Planning and Policy Design
*From academic year 2019-20 Laurea magistrale programmes in Design accept students only in the first semester of the academic year (September intake)
Official deadline for submitting documents online: March 5th, 2020
The application procedure requires part of the original documents to be submitted to EAC Skopje so they can be sent via post to Milan by the office of EAC Skopje.
Deadline for submitting required documents to EAC Skopje is February 28th, 2020.
For more information about the required documents, application procedure and scholarships, schedule an appointment with our local representative EAC Skopje.
Please refer to EAC office for fast and successful application process and to apply for scholarship.
Our services are free of charge.
Visit our stand at our upcoming event Study in Italy. Register here.